Friday, October 9, 2009

I did it

I entered Samantha in a Gap Kids casting call contest. Many of you have told me to enter her in a photo contest, so I finally did. It was free, so no loss for us if she doesn't win, right!? Seriously though, I cannot even imagine how many people enter that contest. Oh well, we'll see what happens...maybe we'll have a little star come December. The 20 finalists will be announced December 7. If you want to see her entries, go here...

http://family.go.com/gapcastingcall/entries/smb3191/

How could this cutie not win!??! :-)




Speaking of HALLOWEEN, we need a costume! Any ideas out there? I was thinking of getting one off ebay. If she's only going to wear it once, then I don't want to spend a lot of $$$. What do you think? Could we pull Dorothy off!?

So, what are your kiddos going to be for Halloween?

Looking forward to our pumpkin patch outing tomorrow! PLEASE let the cool weather arrive by then! I'm about to go insane with this 95+ weather we've been having, ugh!

Oh, and I promise to start blogging about the shows soon, just need to get caught up!

Til next time....

3 comments:

  1. ha, dorothy is cute! although when they are little still i like things like pumpkins and bugs and other furry animals! ;-)

    I picked up a pirate costume for Z at Target yesterday. It was $12.99. I think I am just not into it this year since I know I will be sleep deprived with a newborn by then! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. RRRRRR!! z will look so cute! those animal ones are precious, but they look so hot....i'm sure it will be 80 degrees here or something like that. i will continue the search!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caroline was a pumpkin on her 1st halloween! It was cute. We sold hers or I would have let you borrow it...got it off of ebay. This year, she is a bumble bee.

    ReplyDelete