Monday, October 19, 2009

Float like a butterfly

So this is what I will be, what do you think???


Thought it was quite appropriate since her teachers at school call her "butterfly". She is so funny, when she gets excited, (while sitting), she straightens her legs out and flaps her arms up and down. Hence, the butterfly. I ordered it on Friday and got it today, what awesome customer service! I am really happy with the quality too...sometimes costumes can feel so cheap, but this one has good fabric, or so it seems. We shall see. Let's pray for some good weather so we can actually show it off to the hood!

Oh, and by now, you've probably heard (or seen) that the next Bachelor will be Jake Pavelka, from the Big D. I thought he was a complete tool and douche on the last show, but of course I will still watch since I'm a total junkie! (And my source was correct on the choice, I just forgot to post it here before the big unveiling!)

Had our big 9 month check-up today. Yes, we're about 3 weeks behind but her pedi was out having a baby of his own! She is 30% on weight (18 lbs), 25% on height (almost 27") and 50% on head. Go Sam! It is amazing to think she will be ONE in just a couple of short months! That reminds me, gotta get the Christmas lists going!

So, what are your Christmas wishes this year??

Gotta get back to DWTS. Til next time....

1 comment:

  1. Sam will make an adorable butterfly! :)

    I liked Jake and didnt know he was going to be the next Bachelor, how exciting!

    christmas....well I think Z is getting a train table since he is now obsessed with his Thomas the trains, thanks grandparents! ;-) Mark will still be a little toot so who knows what he will need/want!

    ReplyDelete