Friday, October 30, 2009

Chim chim cher-ee


Went to see the musical Mary Poppins on Wednesday night, it was absolutely fabulous! The sets and dancing were phenomenal! My fav was Step in Time. If you ever get the opportunity to see it, go!

There were quite a few kiddos there, which I can certainly understand, if they're 4 or older. BUT, there was a BABY there, and crying at times! Seriously?!? Why on earth would you bring a baby to the theater? I don't care what show it is, you don't bring a baby, out of respect for fellow theater goers! I would have been furious if we had been sitting by them, but luckily they were on the other side of the theater. Thank heavens! Some people....

Til next time...

1 comment:

  1. Isnt that SO weird! When mom and I went to see phantom, there was like a newborn/infant there?!? wtf! that is just odd and wrong! jealous you got to see mary poppins but glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete