Sunday, September 27, 2009

Life is just a bowl of cherries

That pretty much sums it up, doesn't it? I absolutely love cherries and I love life! And everything is better with a cherry on top, right? I decided to start a blog because I think I drive my hubs crazy sometimes with my random conversations, rants, vents, etc. This gives me a place to write and share my thoughts on being a mom, raising the most precious daughter on this earth and life in general, whatever may come my way! Do I plan to post every day? No, I don't think so unless I have some really good gossip to share or venting to do. I am addicted to reality TV so expect regular postings on my shows. I hear that the next Bachelor will be announced during the Oct 13th episode of Dancing With The Stars. Can't wait! That show is a train wreck, especially in the last couple of seasons, but I'm still a follower. I've got an "in" to someone who might be able to share the new beau before the official announcement, so check here and I'll share the scoop if/when I know more! ;-)

Speaking of reality TV, this happened a couple of weeks ago, but how on earth did Chicken Farmer win America's Got Talent? I had never watched the show before but did this season because a co-worker (of sorts) is the husband of Barbara Padilla, who has AMAZING talent by the way. I was 100% she would win or The Texas Tenors, purely based on their cheese factor, and that somehow, I think they would survive in Vegas. But Chicken Farmer? The only time I saw him perform was during the Finals, and I thought he was absolutely terrible! There was no way he'd be the winner, but he won! How did he win Americans' hearts over Barbara? I think it was a conspiracy and rigged from the beginning, so consider me a HATER from here on out. I refuse to watch that show ever again. But, I did think Hoff was Hofftastic. He made me laugh. Oh well, just another show I won't have to clog up the DVR with. So, good riddance. By the way, I think a tour with Barbara and Susan Boyle would be awesome!

I expect a good week for DWTS. Didn't you just LOVE the Patrick Swayze dedication last week? I almost felt myself getting up and dancing along. That movie is such a classic and can't wait to watch it with Samantha one day. That will teach her that "nobody puts Baby in a corner!" Damn straight Patrick and may you RIP. Thanks for everything you gave us, you are a legend and will never be forgotten.

Speaking of people who will never be forgotten. Please keep the Sullivans in your thoughts and prayers. I don't know them, but if you read their blog, you will understand why I mention them here. Being a new mom, my heart goes out to that family, especially baby Chloe.

OK, I think that's all I have for Post #1. Enjoy and I'll be back soon.

Til next time....

1 comment:

  1. So you caved a started a blog, eh??? next thing ya know you will be on FACEBOOK too! LOL! Looking forward to reading, YAY! :)

    ReplyDelete