Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Croup

WHAT!?!??!?!?! (Think of Ellen here....)

So, yes...my little twinkle toes has croup, in addition to a ear infection, gooey eyes and maybe strep throat. But, the strep part doesn't really matter since she's got the ear infection, they treat it the same way.

GOOD NEWS is that she still a happy girl. I picked her up today, thinking I was crazy for leaving work early, because she was running around outside, playing with her friends, in the dirt, and having a ball. Her teacher called me today and said she had a "really bad cough". I thought, OK, not much I can do about it, because we were just in the doctor's office Monday and found out she had a virus (fever, runny nose, congestion, little cough, etc.). Nothing you can do with a virus, but wait it out. Then I thought, this lady listens to kids coughing all day, so maybe this is something I need to worry about, and the cough had gotten a little worse since then. So, decided to go get her and take her in...good thing, mainly due to the ear infection. Ugh. Antibiotics are not my friend, and now add in eye drops and steroids to help with her throat inflammation.

Hopefully we'll be back to normal in the next couple of days! It is supposed to be a wonderful weather weekend here, so want to take full advantage of that.

With that said, I will leave you all with this!


Til next time...

1 comment:

  1. She is so darn adorable! I hope she feels better soon! Poor baby. Poor mommy!

    ReplyDelete