Friday, February 19, 2010

Milestones

I am constantly amazed with this little girl....




This is what my little girl is up to these days...
  1. Saying "uh-oh" and "cow" (I think it's cow, maybe it's cat, who knows) -- just adorable
  2. Pointing to mommy's nose
  3. Hugging on command, I love it!
  4. Babbling up a storm, I wish I knew what all she was saying!
  5. Eating bubbles -- she loves to eat the bubbles in the bathtub!
  6. Dancing -- precious!
  7. Nodding yes or no when asked if she's done eating
Maybe not significant milestones in everyone's mind, but man, she just melts me! :-)

Til next time...

2 comments:

  1. I hear ya! It is SO neat to watch their little minds learning and expanding EVERY day! I swear its something new all the time! Love it. Way to go Same!

    ReplyDelete