Monday, June 14, 2010

Hello?? Is this thing still on?!?

I guess this blogging stuff is not for me, or perhaps I'm just too busy, or popular ;-o, to keep up with this thing. Whatever it is, here's a post for ya...it will mainly be a picture post because we have been super busy!

But before I get to the pictures, the other day on the way to work, guess what I saw on the side of the freeway?? Guesses anyone? A rooster. And it was ALIVE. Seriously, as I was going 60+ mph through the EZ tag lane, on the left shoulder was a poor rooster, R.I.P fella, because there is no way in hell he made it through the day. I was on the lookout for feathers the next day, but no sign of life anywhere. Maybe he got rescued, who knows, but that was pretty crazy to see. God, I love Houston. OK, some of my recent fav pics...

The three muskateers











And when did this little boy get to be FIVE years old!?!



And this last one...we bought this at a convenience store on Sunday. Sizzurp anyone!? Curious to know if anyone knows what this stuff is. ;-)

Til next time...

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Glad to see updated pics of Sam. She's sooooo CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad to see you back too....I missed you! OMG, "mantha" is too cute! She is often asked for in our household! ;-)

    ReplyDelete