Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Oh my goodness, oh my goodness

No, it's not Miss Hannigan, I just cannot believe it is Christmas already! Where has the time gone, where has the year gone....in just a few days, I will have a one year old, absolutely crazy, but so divine, all at the same time. I only had to work Monday this week and I am off until January 5th, woohoo! The time will fly by and I will be back before I know it, but I will be sure to enjoy every minute of it!

I hope to get better at this blogging nonsense after the new year....I haven't been so great these past few months, but the holidays are my excuse and I think it's a good one. :-)

Also uploading pictures on the computer tonight.....so, what do you think?



Think she gets her mother's hair genes? Poor girl, I'm so sorry!

I probably won't be back to the dub dub dub until after Christmas, so until then, MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone. I hope you all enjoy your time with family and friends! Until next time, here's something I'll leave you with. Can you believe this was just a year ago on Christmas day?


Til next time....

1 comment:

  1. I cannot believe that was just last year...that today was 1 year for the Bloch babies being born and in a few days will be sam's day...AND that we BOTH have babies celebrating their 1st Christmas this year! ;-) Definitely wasn't thinking it would be in our cards so soon. Merry Christmas, Sue boo!

    ReplyDelete